||Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.
|Date of Establishment
||July 20, 1953
||38,126,000,000 yen (As of March 31, 2021)
||Terminal 1, 3-3-2 Haneda Airport, Ota-ku, Tokyo 144-0041, Japan
|Number of Employees
||264 (as of March 31, 2021)
||First Section, Tokyo Stock Exchange
||[Operations at Tokyo International Airport (Haneda)]
- Construction, management and operation of domestic passenger terminal buildings
- Rental of offices, stores and other facilities to airline companies and airport concessionaires and operation and management of parking lots
- Merchandise sales (at stores in domestic and international terminals [incl. those in the lobby])
- Airport passenger services, rental halls and conference rooms, travel insurance agency, hotel reservations, sales of international and domestic travel, sales of transport and event tickets, management and operation of Haneda Airport Wharf
- Commissioned activities at the international passenger terminal building (facility maintenance and management, duty-free shop operation, services for travelers, etc.)
[Operations at Narita International Airport, Kansai International Airport and Central Japan International Airport]
- Merchandise sales (duty-free shops, etc.), commissioned sales (duty-free shops, etc.), wholesale of duty-free goods
- Product sales at Chengdu Shuangli International Airport (Sichuan Province, China)
- The Master Trust Bank of Japan, Ltd. (Trust Account)
- Japan Airlines Co., Ltd.
- ANA Holdings Inc.
- Japan Trustee Services Bank, Ltd.
(Reinvested portion of the Keikyu Corporation pension benefits trust fund managed by The Sumitomo Trust and Banking Co., Ltd.)
- MUFG Bank, Ltd.
- Mizuho Bank, Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Estate Co., Ltd.
- Taisei Corporation
- Mizuho Trust & Banking Co., Ltd. Retirement Benefit Trust Nippon Express account Re-trust Trustee Trust & Custody Services Bank, Ltd.
- Development Bank of Japan Inc.
* As of March 31, 2021