Medium-Term Sustainability Plan
About Our Medium-Term Sustainability Plan
Our Medium-Term Business Plan aims to help us realize our long-term vision of “To Be a World Best Airport.” This is driven by the growth of our airport business, and supported by the expansion of our revenue base and the establishment of a solid foundation for further growth. In order to effectively and efficiently advance these objectives, we are focusing on strengthening our management foundations in digital transformation (DX); organization, human resources, and governance; and financial strategy. We have also positioned sustainability as a central component of our strategic initiatives.
Since our inception, our Group has been guided by the basic philosophy of “Harmony between the Business and the Society” with the goal of promoting sustainable growth and development for both our Group and society at large. We have established our Medium-Term Sustainability Plan to help deepen and further integrate sustainability into our operations.
Scope：The Japan Airport Terminal Group(19 consolidated company)
Materialities and KPIs
- We have identified key issues (materialities) to work on in order to help us realize our long-term vision, and have developed plans and targets regarding KPIs to manage progress.
- Moving forward, in line with our system to promote sustainability, we will monitor and review progress toward the plans and targets of our KPIs. Additionally, we will advance initiatives aimed at addressing materiality issues.
- *1. Ethical products are defined as those that contribute to reducing food waste, are Fairtrade, use recycled materials, hold recognized ethical certifications, and promote locally-sourced goods, as well as organic products, and meat and dairy alternatives
- *2. SKYTRAX: An aviation services research company based in the UK that was founded in 1989. It evaluates airports and airlines around the world, and rates a wide range of criteria. Awards we have achieved include the “5-Star Airport” (nine consecutive years since 2014), “World’s Cleanest Airports” (top for eight consecutive years since 2016), and “World’s Best PRM/Accessible Facilities” awards (top for five consecutive years since 2019). The PRM (Persons with Reduced Mobility) category evaluates facilities designed to meet the needs of the elderly, individuals with disabilities, and those who have sustained injuries.
- *3. Major business partners with whom business was conducted in FY2022
Relationship with medium-term Business plan
- The materiality identified this time is also consistent with the strategic direction of the medium-term Business plan (FY2022-2025) "To Be A World Best Airport 2025 - human-and-eco-friendly advanced airport 2030 -".
- By continuing to work on materiality, we will implement the strategies set forth in the medium-term Business plan and aim to realize the vision for 2030 of "human-and-eco-friendly advanced airport 2030."