Haneda Parking - Now Easier and More Convenient. Each terminal has P1/P2 or P3/P4 parking, and a large parking lot. Directly connected To each terminal, all parking is extremely convenient. Be sure to select parking based on your airline. Note that there is no bicycle parking inside the airport. Thank you for your understanding.
- P1 (Operated by Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
- Terminal 1 (South) Control room: 03-5757-8191
- P2 (Operated by Airport Environment Improvement Foundation )
- Terminal 1 (North) Control room: 03-5757-9498
- P3 (Operated by Airport Environment Improvement Foundation )
- Terminal 2 Control room: 03-6428-9498
- P4 (Operated by Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
- Terminal 2 Control room: 03-6428-8194
- For People Using Bus Terminals
For details, see the
P1/P4 Parking Rate Chart.
(Please reserve spaces with P4 Parking Reservation Services.)
- Shuttered Parking Spaces
- Interior of a Shuttered Parking Space
P4 Parking can be reserved in advance.
Parking spaces in P4 Parking can be reserved over the Internet.
You can start you reservation immediately after free member registration. No deposit is required.
Also, one standard registration fee is charged regardless of how many days you park.
Note: If you are using making advance reservations for both standard and shuttered parking spaces, separate reservation fees are required.
(Standard reservation: 1,000 yen. Shuttered reservation: 2,000 yen.)
Shuttered Spaces in P4 Parking
Higher grade shuttered spaces are available in P4 Parking. 、
Shuttered parking spaces are approximately twice as wide as standard parking spaces, making them easier To get in and out of your car. Equipped with shutters on four sides, they also offer privacy.
(Shuttered parking costs twice as much as standard parking. A separate shuttered space reservation fee of 2000 yen is also required.)
To use the pet hotel, click here.
P1 parking is convenient for this airline
- Japan Airlines
- Japan Transocean Air
- Star Flyer (To Kitakyushu and Fukuoka airports)
P2 Parking is convenient for this airline
- Japan Airlines
- Skymark Airlines
P3 Parking is convenient for this airline
- Air Do
- Sky Net Asia Airways
- Star Flyer (To Yamaguchi-Ube and Kansai airports)
P4 Parking is convenient for this airline
- ANA* Use P1 Parking for ANA flights To Kitakyushu (jointly operated flights).
- P1 Entrance
- View of P1 Parking
- P1 Pre-pay Machine
- P4 Entrance
- P4 Reserved Parking Customer Entrance
- P4 Electric Vehicle Charging Stand (Free)