Starting on November 1, 2011, Haneda Airport began providing free WiFi service so passengers can connect to the Internet free of charge anywhere inside Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
* You can also continue using our paid WiFi service.
|Available Areas||All Areas in Terminals 1 and 2
* WiFi service cannot be used inside shops. (Except lounges.)
* Connecting to the WiFi network may be difficult in some areas.
|How to Use the WiFi Network||Select “HANEDA-FREE-WIFI” as the SSID under the WiFi settings of your device.|
Free WiFi Network
Steps for connecting to the free WiFi network are given below.
- Actual Use
- 1. Select “HANEDA-FREE-WIFI” (ESS-ID) on your PC or smartphone.
- 2. Launch a web browser.
- 3. Follow the instructions given on the page that appears. You will be connected to the Internet after you are done.
* For those who need a higher level of security, we recommend a paid WiFi service offered by a communication provider. For details, click here.
Paid WiFi Networks
You can connect to the Internet via a paid WiFi network operated by a communication provider. You can also connect using roaming with an Internet Service Provider (ISP). Members of supported ISPs can access the Internet according to the terms and conditions of, and at the rate set by, their ISP.
Steps for Using Paid WiFi
- Getting Ready
- Check that your provider supports roaming.
- Register on the provider’s application page.
- Obtain an ESS-ID/WEP key.
- Make WiFi setting according to the manual.
- Actual Use
- Launch a browser in the access area.
- Enter your ID and password on the login screen.
- Log in.