Please note that the terminal differs depending on your airline.
- * Use Terminal 2 for all flights other than SFJ flights to Kitakyushu.
- * For ANA flights to Kitakyushu Airport (jointly operated flights), use Terminal 1.
* Use Terminal 1 for all flights other than SFJ flights to Fukuoka, Yamaguchi-Ube, and Kansai airports.
You can find the check-in counter for each airline on the following map.
* SKY Near Security Checkpoint G
* SFJ (Flights to Kitakyushu Airport) Near Security Checkpoint A
* SNA and ADO are near Security Checkpoint A
* Passengers using SFJ should go to an ANA counter.
Haneda Airport Domestic Terminal station for the Keikyu Airport Line from Keikyu Kamata
When arriving from Keikyu Kamata-Shinagawa
Reaching the terminals is easier if you ride in the rear car when going to Terminal 1 and ride in the front car when going to Terminal 2.*
When arriving by direct train from Yokohama
Reaching the terminals is easier if you ride in the front car when going to Terminal 1 and ride in the rear car when going to Terminal 2. *
* This is because the direction of travel is opposite of that when travelling from Keikyu-Kamata station.
Get off the train at the Haneda Airport Terminal 1 station when going to Terminal 1 from JR Hamamatsucho station. Get off the train at the Haneda Airport Terminal 2 station when going to Terminal 2.