The copyright to the information contained in this website belongs to Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd. (hereafter called “the Company”). Except for personal use, quotations, and other uses permitted by the Copyright Law, any reproduction, distribution, or other use of the information contained in this website is prohibited without prior permission of the Company.
Links to This Website
In principle, this website may be freely linked from other websites. All links should be to the front page of this website (http://www.tokyo-airport-bldg.co.jp/). Linking to this website is not permitted if the websites linked to it contain any of the following:
- Content contrary to public order and morality.
- Content violating laws and ordinances or in danger of violating them.
- Content in danger of causing damage to the business of the Company.
Besides, the Company has no responsibility for the content of the websites linked to this website.
This website may link to third party websites. Such links are provided only for convenience, and the Company has no responsibility for the content of the linked websites. When using the linked websites, please follow the rules for using them. Please note that the information in this website may be changed or deleted for the Company’s own reasons without prior notice.
Although being extremely careful in posting information on this website, the Company makes no warranty of any kind with respect to whether the information is accurate, latest, or useful to customers, or whether it serves their purposes. The Company accepts no liability for any damage caused by using or not using this website.
Handling of Personal Information
Considering the development of an advanced information and communication society and significant increase in the use of personal information, the Company takes necessary and appropriate measures to handle and manage personal information in an appropriate and secure way, based on the principle of the Law on the Protection of Personal Information (hereafter called “the Law”) stating that personal information shall be carefully handled under the principle of respecting individuality.
The Company makes efforts to establish and improve a system for secure management of personal information.
- 1. Person in Charge
- The Company appoints a person in charge of protecting personal information to handle it properly and to manage it securely.
- 2. Collection of Personal Information
- The Company collects personal information in a legal and fair manner to the extent necessary for business purposes.
- 3. Purposes of Use of Personal Information
- The Company uses collected personal information to the extent necessary for the following operations and does not use it for other purposes. The Company changes the purposes of use only when changed purposes are reasonably considered as being closely related to the purposes before the change, and in that case, the Company will notify customers of the purposes of use after the change or will publish them. The following are the purposes of use of personal information collected by the Company:
- Personal information is used to meet the Company’s obligations, to exercise its rights, and to address related issues on the management and operation of Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport Passenger Terminal Building Facilities.
- The video images recorded by the Company’s video cameras installed in Tokyo International (Haneda) Airport Passenger Terminal Building Facilities, stores, parking lots, etc., as well as the records of telephone calls from customers to the Company’s Disaster Prevention Center or Passenger Service Center, are used to prevent crimes, to respond to accidents, and to address emergency situations.
- Personal information is used to provide or offer information on the Company’s products and services to customers.
- Personal information is used to answer inquiries from customers and to improve the Company’s business activities in response to customers’ comments, requests, and complaints.
- Personal information is used to mail or deliver ordered products, including brochures and the like, to customers and to address associated issues.
- Personal information is used for market research, customer trend analysis, etc.
- Personal information of Stakeholders
- It is used to exercise the Company’s rights and to meet its obligations stipulated by laws and ordinances.
- It is used to provide benefits to stakeholders.
- It is used to take measures to smooth the relationship between stakeholders and the Company from the viewpoint of the relationship between a corporation and its constituents.
- It is used for stakeholder management such as the development of a stakeholder database according to the criteria stipulated by laws and ordinances.
- 4. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- The Company does not provide personal information to third parties without consent of the individual except for the following cases:
- Cases permitted by laws and ordinances.
- Cases of subcontracting to the extent necessary for achieving the Company’s business objectives. (The Company exercises necessary and appropriate supervision over subcontractors so that provided personal data are securely controlled.)
- Cases of shared use with the Company’s group companies. (Please refer to “5. Shared Use with Group Companies” below.)
- 5. Shared Use with Group Companies
- The Company and its group companies (please refer to the list below) may share customers’ personal information within the group to offer information on their products and services to customers and to promote sales. Shared information includes names, addresses, phone numbers (including those for cellphones and fax machines), email addresses, company/organization names, division names, job titles, business addresses, other contact information, gender, birth dates, transaction histories, information on questionnaires, etc. The Company has responsibility for managing shared customers’ personal information. Each group company also strictly manages personal information at the same level as the Company.
- [Group Companies]
- Tokyo Airport Restaurant Co., Ltd.
- Cosmo Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- International Trade Inc.
- Japan Airport Logitem Co., Ltd.
- BIG WING Co., Ltd.
- Japan Airport Techno Co., Ltd.
- Japan Airport Terminal Trading(Chengdu) Co., Ltd.
- Haneda Airport Enterprise Co., Ltd.
- Haneda Airport Security Co., Ltd.
- Haneda Passenger Service Co., Ltd.
- Japan Airport Ground Handling Co., Ltd.
- Sakura Shokai Co., Ltd.
- Hamashin Co., Ltd.
- CTT Co., Ltd.
- KAIKAN KAIHATSU Co., Ltd.
- 6. Management of Personal Information
- The Company makes efforts to keep personal information correct and up to date to the extent necessary for achieving the purposes of use.
The Company takes necessary and appropriate security control measures to protect personal information from disclosure, loss, damage, etc.
The Company exercises necessary and appropriate supervision of its employees to properly handle personal information.
- 7. Points of Contact
- If you have questions, inquiries, consultations, suggestions, or complaints about the Company’s handling of personal information, please contact the following:
* Please note that we cannot answer inquiries from customers visiting our offices.
- [By phone]
Personal Information Protection Group
General Affairs Division
Japan Air Terminal Co., Ltd.
- [By letter]
- Personal Information Protection Group
General Affairs Division
Japan Air Terminal Co., Ltd.
3-2, Haneda Airport 3-Chome, Ohta-ku, Tokyo 144-0041, Japan (in Tokyo International Airport)