|Business Hours||24 hours (always open year round)|
|Number of Parking Spaces||2,351 spaces|
|Parking Rates||For details, see the P1/P4 Parking Rate Chart.|
- There is a 50% discount on the rates given above when handicapped individuals use parking if you show the attendant a certificate of disability.
- For rates for large automobiles and motorcycles, please inquire at the P1 Parking Management Office.
Information on JAL Card and ANA Card Premium Stores
You can earn double the miles when you pay with a JAL Card or ANA Card at these stores.
About Handicap Parking Spaces
There are a total of 26 handicap parking spaces.
- Handicap Discount
- There is a 50% discount on standard parking rates when handicapped individuals use parking if you show the attendant a certificate of disability.
* Note that various other discounts cannot be combined with the handicap discount.
About Pre-pay Machines
If you use a pre-pay machine, you can leave the parking lot without putting your parking stub through the machine at the exit. Also, we offer 15-minute time service To people who use pre-pay machines. Please take your parking stub without leaving it in your car.
* You cannot pre-pay if leaving the parking lot within 30 minutes.
- Vehicles taller than 2.3 m, wider than 2.1 m, or longer than 5.7 m (including items attached To or stacked on top of the vehicle).
- Vehicles with hazardous items or propaganda broadcasting equipment attached, and stacked vehicles.
Parking stops are 16 cm tall.
Information About Available Parking at Haneda Airport and Parking at Other Airports
- P1 (Operated by Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
- Terminal 1 (South) Control room: 03-5757-8191
- P2 (Operated by Airport Environment Improvement Foundation )
- Terminal 1 (North) Control room: 03-5757-9498
- P3 (Operated by Airport Environment Improvement Foundation )
- Terminal 2 Control room: 03-6428-9498
- P4 (Operated by Japan Airport Terminal Co., Ltd.)
- Terminal 2 Control room: 03-6428-8194